Terms of Service
Effective January 5, 2007
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for your use of CyclesPage Web site. Your use of this site indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.
This Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and SBG Design, Inc. ("SBG"), a limited-liability corporation organized and existing under the laws of Texas and with a principal place of business at 6704-4 Manchaca Road, Austin, Texas, 78745.
By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
- As a condition of your use of the CyclesPage.com site ("the site") and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to SBG that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. SBG may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice and predictions received via this Web site should not be relied upon for legal, medical, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- SBG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- SBG HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SBG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SBG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- SBG reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Site or distribution via electronic mail. Your continued use of the Site following notice of any modification to this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s). Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modifications made pursuant to this provision, or any policies or practices of SBG in providing the Site, is to cancel your subscription by visiting the "Set Preferences" link.
- In addition to any other rights of the parties set forth herein, either you or SBG may cancel or terminate this Agreement at any time by visiting the "Set Preferences" link. SBG also reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Web site in whole or in part, without notice, with respect to any breach or threatened breach of any portion of this Agreement. If SBG terminates this Agreement based on a breach of any portion of this Agreement, SBG reserves the right to refuse to provide a subscription to you in the future.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Travis County, Texas, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SBG as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. The performance of this agreement by SBG is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of its right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and SBG with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- All contents of this Web site are Copyright © SBG Design, Inc. unless otherwise attributed.